“Discover how virtualization powered mobile cloud computing can change your life.”
Cloud computing and virtualization are the two major hot topics in the world of IT. The virtualization mechanism detaches physical infrastructure and constructs virtual resources. Virtualization forms the base of cloud computing technology. It liberates the delivery of resources by creating a platform to optimize complex IT infrastructures in a reliable and scalable fashion and these properties make the cloud prove more cost effective. Cloud computing is a byproduct of virtualization mechanism. Virtualization allows generalization and segregation of hardware and associated functionalities. It virtualizes IT hardware, software, networks, and data storage that usually necessitates the use of cumbersome legacy systems costing thousands of dollars and a separate space for the setup. So how does your mobile work wonders in a virtual environment?
- Virtualization enables companies to support additional users per piece of hardware and effectively deliver and process applications. These qualities of this mechanism lay the foundation of the offerings of cloud computing that include agility, scalability, flexibility, and reliability.
- Virtualization makes cloud migration easy. If the data to be migrated to the cloud is virtualized, it allows the company to transport the data to the cloud easily. Without virtualization of workloads, cloud migration may still be achieved, however; it may involve more complexity and time in the entire process. Cloud computing and virtualization work jointly and provide a diverse range of services. Virtualization makes cloud computing a light-weight process and an application in itself. The use of this technology in mobile applications triggers speediness, consistent service, and faster processing.
- With the virtualization mechanism, it is possible to deploy several processes and applications on a single server simultaneously thus making it ideal for mobile cloud computing. The mobile devices attain freedom from the limitations of space occupancy by applications, software, update notifications, and the data resulted from the use of applications. Cloud computing powered by virtualization makes your data available anytime anyplace with the use of mobile broadband networks. This makes the broadband networks stronger with the rise in the number of mobile cloud networks. Data resources are accessible on the internet and can be utilized by several devices such as PCs, laptops, cell phones, tablets, etc, at the same time.
- Virtualization empowers cloud with immense scalability that allows users to only pay for the services they have obtained. The resource shrinkage or expansion is automatic and doesn’t require the users to go any tedious process.
- Today’s professionals heavily rely on the use of mobile devices to perform their tasks. Virtual cloud computing solutions add greater flexibility to how and where the employees like to work and enhance their productivity. They no longer need to remain constrained to their office premises but can work at home, cafes, restaurants, and so forth to give their best. The virtual mobile clouds can help get rid of security fears. The data is stored, shared, edited, and deleted, on the cloud with the use of login credentials. If your mobile goes missing or gets stolen or smashed up, you can easily access those files using any other device with your cloud login information.
NetAndHost offers outstanding virtual mobile cloud solutions that are sure to give ease, simplicity, and financial benefits to its users.